- F Afolayan Oludolapo Arts
- F Olumide Oludera Business Administration
- F Ogundana Olayinka Charles College of Medicine
- F Oboh Odion Eunice Education
- F Awosemo Akinlolu Engineering
- F Opeloyeru Ayodeji Environmental Science
- F Akinsanya Olanrewaju A. Law
- F Azabi Ehigiator Emmanuel Pharmacy
- F Oluwayemi Samuel Science
- F Fagun Olufemi Daniel Social Science
- F Ololade Kolejo Representative of Kegite Club
- F Adeniji Oluwafemi Representative of Press Club
- F Nurain Ojubanire M. Representative of Muslim Students Society of Nigeria
- F Adeyolanu Martins Representative of Unilag Joint Christian Fellowship
Terms of Reference
The Committee is to:F Review the remote and immediate causes of the April 6, 7, 8, 2016 students protest.
F Suggest way (s) to prevent such ugly incidence.
F Proffer solution on the way forward in students unionism in University of Lagos
F Make suggestions for a harmonious relationship between the students and Student Affairs Division, and the students and the University Management in general.
The Committee is to select/elect its Chairman and Secretary. Furthermore, they are expected to submit their report to the Dean, Student Affairs Division within eight (8) weeks from the date of their inaugural meeting. However, the Committee has commenced sitting and selected, Ogundana Charles Olayinka as Chairman, Adeniyi Oluwafemi Public Relations Officer and Afolayan Oludolapo as Secretary.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily