The Fees Break down can be seen below:
HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IN TWO CATEGORIES BASED ON THE QUALITY STRUCTURE:CATEGORY A: N8,000.00 BOTH FOR MALES AND FEMALES
CATEGORY B: N5,000.00 FEMALES ONLY
NOTE: DEVELOPMENT LEVY: N20,000.00All First year students (NCE1) are expected to pay the above Development fee through Remita platform in any bank. This can be paid once or in two instalments of Ten Thousand Naira each
(N10,000.00). The development fee is compulsory for all first year in addition to their school fees.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:1. Log on to the student portal www.fceehaamufu.com and click on school fees payment invoice to print your payment invoice.
2. Proceed to any bank with your printed payment invoice and pay your school fees through Remita platform and obtain your confirmation Order Number.
3. Proceed to your portal www.fceefaamufu.com with the confirmation order number to complete your payment registration
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
2. Click on 'Check Admission List' link
3. Search for your record using FormNo or surname
4. In the Grid displayed, Click on the Candidate's FormNumber
5. Check the Candidates details displayed and edit (if need be) and Click 'Continue' Button.
6. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click 'Generate Invoice' Button
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Candidate
B. PAYMENT OF TUITION / HOSTEL / DEVELOPMENT FEES1. Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
2. Click on 'Generate Fees Payment Invoice' link
3. Enter the Student Matric Number (for Old Students) and Post UTME Form Number (For Freshers).
4. Click 'Validate' Button. Note that Freshers will ONLY be validated after Acceptance Fees Payment.
5. Select the Payment Type in the Drop Down and Click 'Proceed' Button.
6. Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click 'Generate Invoice' Button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Student.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily