>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
EligibilityCandidates who sat for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 180 and above are requested to get in touch with Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze for admission whether or not they made the College any of their choice institutions
Courses AvailableThe following courses are available at the NCE programme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English/Social Studies Education
6. English/Igbo Education
7. Physical and Health Education
8. Adult and Non-formal Education
9. Primary Education Dept.
10. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
11. Computer/Chemistry Education
12. Computer/Biology Education
13. Computer/Physics Education
14. Computer/Mathematics Education
15. Computer/Integrated Science Education
16. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
17. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
18. Metal Work Education
Registration ProcedureCandidates are to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) online at cybercafÃ© of their choice and proceed to any commercial bank within Umunze, including Equinox MicroFinance for payment. The candidate should visit the bursary revenue office for receipt then NCE admissions office for the registration form.
Form FeeThe form is sold at N2500.00 and can be obtained through REMITA platform.
The College will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
The College will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the College
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the admission unit of the college. For more inquiries call 08036770467.