(1) Requirements:Applicants must possess the followings:
i. Minimum of Professional qualifications as MBBS.
ii. Certificate of Provisional Registration as a Medical Practitioner issued by the MDCN.
iii. Certificate of Annual practicing licence issued by the MDCN.
iv. Three Referee reports with at least two from the candidates former Medical Teacher.
(2) Salary: CONMESS 01 (N1,316,488.00 P.A.)
(3) CONDITION OF SERVICEAs obtained in other Teaching Hospital in the Federation. This is an internship position.
(4) METHOD OF APPLICATIONThe free application forms are to be downloaded from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
website (www.uith.org.) and pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable assesment and processing fee into UITH CBN ACCOUNT at any Bank through e-payment Gateway remita
(5) SUBMISSION/CLOSING DATEDuly completed application Forms in which all photocopies of credentials/passports photograph must be attached, should be forwarded to:
The Chief Medical Director
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
IlorinNot later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Date of Publication: Tuesday-1st November, 2016.
Closing Date: Friday -9th December, 2016.Click here to download the form
Asst Director,(Personnel & Training Division)
For: Chief Medical Director
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily