>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:1. Candidates must possess a good first degree in Health Services Management or
the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. Candidates must have not less than twenty(20) years of post-qualification experience.
3. Possession of Masters Degree or any other relevant higher degree would be an added advantage.
4. Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of
Nigeria(IHSAN) or any other working relevant professional certificate is an added advantage.
5. Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIESThe Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital. He shall be the Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management. In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
1. Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
2. Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the
Chief Medical Director and/or the Board.
3. Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
4. Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
5. Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICESalary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officers.
TENURE:The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the Officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of Sixty (60) years or Thirty-five (35) years of service (which ever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONInterested candidates are to forward fifteen copies (15) of their application accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
a. Full Name
b. Place and date of birth
c. Home address
d. Contact address
f. Marital status
g. Number and ages of children(if any)
h. Institution attended with dates
i. Academic qualification obtained with dates
j. Working experience
k. Present employment indicating present status and salary
l. Extra-curricular activities
m. Referees (3)
The application and attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked Application for the post of Director of Administration at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Ilorin.The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate cadre. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
Closing Date:Submission of completed Application closes in six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
For further details kindly visit the hospital website: w.w.w.uith.org.