The procedure below states how students are to pay their school fee with effect from 2016/2017 Academic Session:
- Payment of School Fees with effect from 2016/2017 Academic Session are to be made on e-Tranzact Platform into Wesley University Account.
- Students with outstanding school fees from previous session(s) should also use the same procedure on e-Tranzact Platform.
- Student (either fresh or returning student) must have collected his password from his/her departmental course/result Officer and updated his profile on the University portal.
- Student must first log into their profile on the portal and click on ‘invoice’ to generate a Payee ID number for the intending payment.
- Print or write out your Payee ID number.
- Visit any bank on e-Tranzact Platform and fill a teller for the amount that corresponds with your Payee ID plus an additional fee of N300.00 (transaction fee).
- After successful payment on the e-Tranzact platform, the Bank will immediately give you a print-out that contains your Payment Confirmation Number.
- Go online and log into your profile on the portal.
- Click on ‘invoice’ and enter the Payment Confirmation Number to confirm your payment.
- No student should pay school fees through the usual bank deposit henceforth.
- Students who do not pay Semester Part Payment or Full Session Fee will not be allowed to stay on campus.
- Students who violate this instruction will be penalized. To be fore warned is to be fore harmed.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily