>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The procedure below states how students are to pay their school fee with effect from 2016/2017 Academic Session:
- Payment of School Fees with effect from 2016/2017 Academic Session are to be made on e-Tranzact Platform into Wesley University Account.
- Students with outstanding school fees from previous session(s) should also use the same procedure on e-Tranzact Platform.
- Student (either fresh or returning student) must have collected his password from his/her departmental course/result Officer and updated his profile on the University portal.
- Student must first log into their profile on the portal and click on ‘invoice’ to generate a Payee ID number for the intending payment.
- Print or write out your Payee ID number.
- Visit any bank on e-Tranzact Platform and fill a teller for the amount that corresponds with your Payee ID plus an additional fee of N300.00 (transaction fee).
- After successful payment on the e-Tranzact platform, the Bank will immediately give you a print-out that contains your Payment Confirmation Number.
- Go online and log into your profile on the portal.
- Click on ‘invoice’ and enter the Payment Confirmation Number to confirm your payment.
- No student should pay school fees through the usual bank deposit henceforth.
- Students who do not pay Semester Part Payment or Full Session Fee will not be allowed to stay on campus.
- Students who violate this instruction will be penalized. To be fore warned is to be fore harmed.