>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Candidates are to note the following:
- On the directive of the Management, all students should unfailingly submit copies of their course registration forms to the offices of their Heads of Departments on or by Monday, 16th January, 2017.
- These forms will be used to compute results of students and track issues related to results in due course.
- Students who fail to submit their course registration forms will not be attended to, if they complain of missing results later.
- To avoid future complications in the computation and release of students’ results, they should comply strictly with this directive.
- The directive of Management on submission of course registration forms by students is hereby communicated to you.