>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
- Students should first pay their acceptance fee of Ten Thousand Naira only to the designated Banks for their Faculty.
- Collect change of course form from the Admissions Office.
- Approval to change of course will depend on available vacancies in the required programmes.
- After approval, a student will be required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only into the Faculty designated Bank.
- Thereafter, the student can proceed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to also effect the change there.