>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
All graduands are required to note the following requirements/conditions for the convocation ceremony:
- Hiring of Academic Gowns - N1,500.00
- Alumni Registration - N2,000.00
- Order of Proceedings - N2,000.00
- Scroll - N 250.00
- Collection of Certificate - N4,000.00
- Log into: www.remita.net which will prompt you to Remita-receiving and making payment
- Then you click: Pay Federal Government Agency
- Next: Fill Federal University of Technology, Minna as name of MDA
- Select Project Payment that will lead to description of payment
- Then you type the purpose of payment
- Indicate the amount you are paying to Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Then write your name as Payer. Remember to put your phone number, email address or Matric No.
- You then key in some characters to be displayed
- Click on: “proceed to payment” which will take you to a page where R.R.R. number will be shown.
- Copy the number and go to a bank for payment or pay through other electronic means.
- Please print the transaction receipt for Federal University of Technology, Minna as evidence of payments.
Graduands must be physically present at the ceremony to receive their certificates and prizes as the case may be.
Graduands are expected to fulfill the following conditions to enable them collect their certificates on the spot:
The original statement of results earlier issued to them by the University (if applicable)
Final year clearance form duly signed by all concerned
Final year identity card or letter of identification from Student Affairs Division
The above listed items (a-c) need to be processed not later than two days to the date of the occasion.
Issued Academic Gowns must be returned to the Academic Office through the School Secretaries immediately after the ceremony before the collection of original certificates.
There will be a surcharge for any damaged Academic Gown and a charge of N2,000.00 per day for any delayed return of the gown.
There is provision for purchase of academic gown after Convocation, interested students liaise with Academic Office.
No form of luggage or handbags will be allowed at the convocation venue. Graduands and guests are advised, without exception, to comply with this directive.
NO ONE, INCLUDING THE GRADUANDS AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OR RELATIONS WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE CONVOCATION SQUARE AFTER 9:30 A.M.
GRADUANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CONVOCATION VENUE BEFORE THE END OF THE CEREMONY. THEY ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO COMPLY WITH THESE ARRANGEMENTS.
The original certificates of all convocating students will be ready for collection immediately after the occasion.
Invitation cards will be issued to the graduating students at the point of gown collection.