>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Candidates are to note that the clearance and registration has already commenced on 3rd January, 2017.
Click Here To Confirm Admission Status.
Admitted candidates are advised to print admission letter alongside the acceptance letter online after generating their RRR Code and making payment online or at the bank as shown in the slip generated.
After Successful payment candidates are now advised to visit the school campus for physical screening and departmental clearance with the documents listed below:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- O'Level Result
- Birth Certificate / Declaration Of Age
- State Of Origin
- JAMB Result Slip
- Visit the Administrative block with the above documents to ensure that your O’level result and admission/acceptance letter are being screen, after successful screening clearance certificate and letter of undertaking will be issued.
- Proceed with those documents to your Head Of Department for Departmental screening, After successful screening at the department, check the notice board to find the amount of feed for your department and make sure you make payment for the fees.
- Finally visit the school Medical Department and obtain a medical form and also visit the court to get your letter of undertaken signed.
Clearance certificate will be issued to you from the department which means you can now proceed and pay your registration fees.
School Fees Payment Procedures
- Generate School fees RRR from FPI student account portal and proceed to bank or on Remita Website for payment.
- After payment, take the Receipt back to admin block and collect the breakdown of your fees. Return to your department, get a file and put photocopies of all the necessary documents and submit it,
- Matriculation number will also be issued to you.
- For Those who wants to apply for hostel accommodation note that you can only use your school fees break down to book for accommodation, so try to do your registration on time.