>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Below are the registration guidelines:1. Proceed to register your GSS courses at the Directorate of ICT. University Of Calabar (the ICT experts there would guide you and assist you with internet, payments issues, printing and easy process flow).
2. Make your payments and update your data (you need an authentic phone number and a digital passport) - pay at STERLING BANK or UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK.
3. Verify your payment for course registration and obtain a print out of the registration.
4. The print out serves as proof of registration, class admit slip and exam permit slip.
5. PROCEED TO GSS CENTRE WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR PRINT OUT TO RECORD YOUR REGISTRATION.
6. Keep the original of your registration print out safe. It will be required at any time during lectures, assessments and the main examination.