>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The list contains names of UTME candidate and Direct entry candidates.
The list can been accessed via thethe links below:
- UNN SECOND UPDATE TO 2016/2017 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- UNN SECOND UPDATE TO 2016/2017 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II (DIRECT ENTRY)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSIONCandidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to
regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log
in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoicewhich
contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4) Proceed with other fee payments and registration asindicated on the University of Nigeria website.