>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
See Breakdown Below:
UNIOSUN 2016-17 Screening/Registration Procedures For New Students
UNIOSUN Fees Payment And Registration Guidelines
- The payment of school fees henceforth is by Interswitch WebPAY Platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards. For more information, read or download below, the Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use the UNIOSUN WebPAY Platform. You can also read the WebPAY Frequently Asked Questions and Tips here for further information.
- Other payments such as Portal Access and Late Registration shall also be by the use of Interswitch WebPAY Platform.
- Any student who failed to register and comply with the registration deadlines will forfeit the semester;
- All Fresh Students must obtain CLEARANCE from their respective College Secretaries before they can be activated to make payments of tuition and other allied fees;
- All Fresh Students are expected to make full payment by Sunday, December 31, 2016;
- Any fresh student who failed to register on or before December 31, 2016, would forfeit the provisional admission offer.
- All students in the College of Law, Ifetedo Campus are required to pay their “Accomodation Fees” of N60,000.00 (Sixty thousand Naira ONLY) using the following account details;
Title of Account: Osun State University, College of Law Accomodation
Account No.: 0035787687
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
NOTE: Upon payment, students are to present the payment evidence at the College Office, Ifetedo Campus for further registration.